Sega Stream - Relive all the glory days of Sega and there modern glory right here on, Sega Stream!!

Sega Stream  Forum Index
 FAQFAQ    SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs    My BlogWeblogs News

Mario poll

Topic Tags 
There are no Forum Tags

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sega Stream Forum Index :: :: Nintendo: NES/SNES/N64
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which is the best old school mario
Super Mario
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Super mario 2
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Super mario 3
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Super mario world
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

Jmoyer
Stream Stormer
Stream Stormer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:28 pm    Post subject: Mario poll If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

I picked super Mario 3 because it added new elements to normal super Mario.
chaosblack
Webmaster
Webmaster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:33 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

I say Super Mario world. ;)
Cjfidler
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:44 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

hmm thats a tough one....Super mario 3 baby!

Username
Shinobi
Shinobi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:09 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Sonic boy wrote:
Mario 2 you A$$es XD

I say Mario 2 and when I vote Mario 2 I mean the lost levels which you can download on the Wii's VC.

But wait Jmoyer which Mario 2 do you actually mean, the rip off version the western world got or the Japanese version? Confused
Webmaster
Webmaster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:13 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

What is wrong with you all, Super Mario World on the SNES friggin pwns all other Mario games!!
Chester
Shinobi
Shinobi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:29 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Heh... I voted Super Mario World.
Stream Kid
Stream Kid

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:27 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

SMB3 FTW!
Chester
Shinobi
Shinobi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:00 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

It is hard for me to play these games for more than an hour... I will usually die at the end of each level over and over again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sega Stream Forum Index :: :: Nintendo: NES/SNES/N64 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: